Are you planning your next holidays in Sardinia and would you like learn to kitesurf and partecipate to some beaches, snorkeling, SUP and boat tours? Choose Kiteboarding Sardinia and enjoy your holidays with us!
Kiteboarding Sardinia is a kiteschool based in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) that has been teaching kitesurfing for several years at the best kite spots in southern Sardinia.
Kiteboarding Sardinia offers:
- Kite Courses, Kite Camp, Kite Rental
- SUP Lessons and Tours in Cagliari and Villasimius in partnership with Visit Our Sardinia
- Boat Tours & Snorkeling Tours in Cagliari and Villasimius, in partnership with Visit Our Sardinia
Kitesurfing Lessons and kite services
Kiteboarding Sardinia, whose main purpose of is to approach people to kitesurfing in a fast fun and professional way, uses for kitesurfing lessons and courses only the technical knowledge and teaching methodology of IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) and FIV (Italian Sailing Federation) recognized by ISAF (International SAiling Federation).
Kiteboarding Sardinia proposes and arranges following kite services:
- Beginner Mini Kite Course
- Beginner Kite Course
- Advanced / Intermediate / Refresher Kite Course
- Kite Camp Sardinia (Kitesurfing Holiday)
- Kite Hydrofoil / Race Lessons
- Kite Rental
- Kite Safari, guided kitesurfing excursions.
Where we are: Kite Spots
We are based in Cagliari and, depending on wind conditions, for teaching kitesurfing we move to different kite spots in south Sardinia. In fact we can’t guarantee the availability of wind always in the same spot but we can always reach a windy spot!
Depending on wind conditions, the kite spots that we reach and where we teach kitesurf are:
- Cagliari, at Poetto beach , our main kite spot
- Petrol Beach
- Punta Trettu
- Porto Botte
Why choose Kiteboarding Sardinia Kite School?
There are several kite schools in Sardinia, as we are sure you’re aware, and all of them believe they are the best. We of course are no different, but why not convince yourselves by reading through what we have to offer?
- Kiteboarding Sardinia Kiteschool is associated with KiteGeneration Kiteboarding Association, proving our school is safe with standard IKO and FIV and fully operational equipment.
- Safety is our primary concern closely followed by having fun! All safety equipment is inspected daily and every instructor carries radios. In Cagliari and Villasimius, we also have a safety kite-boat.
- Our kite school has experienced and highly trained team.
- Fully operational abundance of kitesurf equipment.
- We rent kitesurfing equipment, as well as wetsuits, harnesses, buoyancy aid and helmets to those who have completed kitesurfing courses.
- Multi Language – We’re able to teach in various different languages, including Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
- Group and student discounts – We offer discounts for students and groups of 4 people and over, please contact us for details.
- Post lesson equipment – If you want to continue kitesurfing, we will help you to find a kite to buy.
- Togheter with KiteGeneration Kiteboarding Association, we run loads of kitesurfing courses, lessons and services, but if you feel there isn’t a course for you on our menu, contact us and we will set it up!
- Most competitive pricing for kitesurfing lessons and services – If you find a better prices for the equivalent lesson / service, we will match it.
Why choose Sardinia and Cagliari?
Sardinia is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean sea, with a big history, a wild nature, fabulous beaches and a clear sea.
Furthermore Sardinia can be considered as a Heaven of wind being wind-blown by Mistral, Scirocco, Grecale, Libeccio, Ponente, Levante for more than 50% of days during the year (stats from www.windguru.com; for more info you can see this article on Weather in Cagliari and Sardinia). In addition, from April to October, local thermal winds blow constantly from afternoon until the sunset in many spots along the Sardinian coast, including Poetto beach in Cagliari, the main spot of Kiteboaring Sardinia Kiteschool. Cagliari its wind conditions, has been choosen for several sail events like the Formula Kite World Championship held in Cagliari on 2014. We rarely have to cancel and re-schedule the kitesurfing lessons.
Cagliari, capital of Sardinia island, becasuse its position in the south-center of island and its attractions, can be considered an ideal place for a Saling / kitesurfing holiday with culture, fun and relax:
- Cagliari and Sardinia are famous for their beautiful beaches, clean water, and weather conditions;
- Position of Cagliari permits to easily reach Villasimius, Costa Rei, Chia, Pula, Porto Botte, Punta Trettu, Sant’Antioco and Masua;
- Cagliari and Sardinia offer a unique cultural, artistic and natural context;
- Nightlife of Cagliari guarantees a lot of fun with other people in a friendly and beautiful environment.
For the above reasons Sardinia and Cagliari can be considered the perfect location to practice any sailing sports in an unique environment.
For info and bookings contact us by using our contact page.